Leadership and Continual Professional Development
- Actively encourage and support the regional Building Surveying team to achieve and exceed their income and performance targets.
- Support the Regional Director to monitor and report performance against agreed targets for the Building Surveying Team.
- Advise the Regional Directors on developments within the Construction Industry.
- Play an active role in the delivery of CPD events so that the Coreus Team to have the up to date knowledge and support to provide best practice building surveying services to their clients.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other members of the building surveying team to achieve their required CPD and obtain/maintain their professional body status.
- Support the Regional Directors in their reporting to the Operations Board and to maintain a “one team” approach across all regions.
- Work closely with the Regional Directors in driving the business growth of the Regional Team(s) to achieve and exceed the targets within the 1yr and 5yr Business Plans.
- Support the Regional Director of Operations to produce a clear Sector Based Business Development Strategy’s for the Regional Team(s).
- Promote the cross-selling of services across the whole business group
- Network with the leading players in the Building Surveying Sphere at a Local Level.
- Identify and report to the Regional Director potential new work leads
- Play an active role in bid preparation and writing.
- Provide building surveying fee proposals to the Regional Director for approval.
- Support the Enabling Services Director in Marketing Opportunities.
- Manage client relationships of designated clients.